have you ever been sexually attracted to a voice
"Commander Shepard, I’m Garrus Vakarian."
Anonymous asked: What are some plot ideas? I always get stuck at plotting my stories. I wonder if they have generators that help with plotting…
After some casual poking about on Google, I came up with this list:
- Archetype’s Plot Scenario Generator (see Story Starter & Idea Generators for more of Archetype’s Generators)
- Seventh Sanctum’s Story Generator
- Brian Stokes’s Random Logline Generator - Zombie Edition!
- Plot.Kitt.Net’s Movie Plot Generator
- Ron Kurtus’s Simple Plot and Random Story Generator
- The Writer’s Den’s “Writer’s Plot Generator”
- TVTropes.org’s Story Generator
- Andy’s Anachronisms - Random Plot Generator
- Script Frenzy’s Plot Machine
- GotPoetry.com’s Short Story Starter
- Fictiongen’s Genre-Fiction Generator
- Nine.FrenchBoys.net’s List of Generators
- Warpcore SF’s Science Fiction Plot Generator
- Ugoi.net’s Regency Romance Generator
- Teresa Nielsen Hayden’s Random Plot Generator
- Squidoo’s Step-By-Step Story Plot Generator
- From Springhole.net:
- Genre Blender
Not sure what genre to write? Let the genre blender choose for you.
- Arabian Nights Plot Generator
Generate plots ala The Arabian Nights.
- Fairytale Plot Generator
Once upon a time, there was a random fairytale plot generator…
- How You Got Your Superpowers - Updated July 30
Every superhero and supervillain came by ‘em somehow.
- Prophecy Generator
If you’re short on something for your local Yoda to babble at the hero, this should work for you. It might also inspire a plot.
- The Really Random Plot-o-Tron
Sometimes it makes sense… sometimes it doesn’t.
- Plot-O-Tron: Traditional Fantasy Edition
Works like the above, but with fantasy-oriented results.
- Plot-O-Tron: Science Fiction Edition
Just what it says on the tin.
- Creepypasta & Supernatural Horror Plot Creator
Create creepypasta/horror plots. Warning: Not for chickens.
- Piratey Plot Generator
Create adventures for your seafaring rapscallions.
- Fan Fiction Story Prompt Generator
Ideas for your latest fanfic.
- Fairytale Plot Generator
Create outlines for fairytale-type stories.
- Plot Punter
Stuck plot? Kick it out of the muck with this.
- Plot Punter - Horror Edition
Get theheads ball rolling!
- Plot Punter - Romance Edition
Cook up a steaming pot of love and romance!
- Plot Punter - Superhero Edition
Suit up and get writing!
- SFFnet’s The Thirty-six (plus one) Dramatic Situations
- WritingExercises.co.uk’s First Line Generator
- WritingFix.com’s Story Starters: Powerful Sentences
Got another one for us? Link us to it through our submit box!
You might also be interested in:
Thank you for your question! If you have anything to add or any further questions, please hit up our ask box!
Alright guys, as requested, here is the speech I gave to my college class. I wrote this to emphasize to my class the importance of asexual education and to highlight the damage that is caused by the current lack of it. I wanted to talk a bit more in the speech about what asexuality is, but the requirement for the speech was that it had to have an argument and I chose arguing the need for awareness and education. After the speech I did have multiple people ask me questions about asexuality, which I answered, so I believe they all left with at least a basic knowledge of what it is and hopefully with the idea firmly in their heads that they should help educate the world about this new concept.
Oh my goodness, I am one of those people who hardly ever cries at anything, and I was in tears by the end of this because so much in here is exactly what I have felt and experienced. Beautiful speech. Thank you so much for sharing.
I thought this was relevant.
Oh man why did I have to go make myself mad again. For some reason I went to Ken Pender’s board because I wanted to check something for accuracy and the description of the Lara-Su Chronicles caught my eye. I’ve seen it before but some reason I’m even more upset about it this time.
"The Lara-Su Chronicles
The fate of her kind and their world hangs on one teenage echidna girl with a missing father, a determined mother, and no boyfriend. What’s a girl to do?”
and no boyfriend
and no boyfriend
AND NO BOYFRIEND
this is all teenage girls care about right
This is why people need to understand that being Ace, and coming out as Ace, is hard. This is why I hate it when people try to tell us we aren’t oppressed or we don’t face discrimination and prejudice the same way other minority sexualities do.